WE NOW LIVE IN THE ERA OF PERSONALISATION
EVEN BEFORE COVID, HOSPITALITY HAD CHANGED FOREVER
"We were not expecting the scale of insight they uncovered, nor the time and passion that went into the presentation of findings. A truly brilliant output and a lovely team to work with."
Lisa Johnson, Hospitality Marketing Director
Unprecedented innovation & brand growth across the board - from premium casual to grab n go
engagement & dawn of voucher economy
Instagram powers the ‘experience economy'
The oldest millennials are turning 40 - Gen Z is setting the agenda.
They still want to eat and drink - but like everything else in their lives - they want to do it entirely on their own terms.
So when you consider that Gen Z now accounts for 40% of all customers - not including the older groups they influence – we’re dealing with one of the most powerful consumer forces in the market today.
There's an obvious new reality
BRANDS WHO DON’T KNOW THEIR CUSTOMERS IN INTIMATE DETAIL WILL LOSE THEM TO BRANDS WHO DO
- anecdotal segmentation & generic characterisation
- one size fits all communications & offers
- damage to margin and brand credibility
- ineffective and unsustainable
- in-depth behavioural, demographic, geographic & psychographic traits of the customers most valuable to your brand
- targeted acquisition, conversion & retention strategies - brought to life by your brand & marketing teams - or activated by DataHawks where resource and expertise is a challenge
- increased ROI
- survive and prosper